|Exam Fee : Rs. 2000/- per group|
|Online Application Form Starts at 11AM (IST) on 16th January, 2023||Last Date : 20th January, 2023|
Candidates are advised to carefully read, understand and follow the instructions while filling in the Form and retain the same for future reference
|Group I||30th & 31st January, 2023|
|Group II||01st & 02nd February, 2023|
|Group III||03rd & 04th February, 2023|
Exam fee is to be remitted Online only using Master/ Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit Card/Rupay card/Internet banking / BHIM UPI.
The examination shall be a Computer Based Online Test conducted from designated Computer Centres. The address of the test centres will be communicated through the admit cards.
As notified by the Committee on Management Accounting of ICAI.
The Institute reserves its right to withdraw any centre at any stage without assigning any reason. Once a centre is opted for, no change is allowed under any circumstances unless the centre has been withdrawn.
1. A candidate has to mandatorily fulfil the Minimum Attendance criteria of 75% of 80 Hours of the total online classroom training sessions.
2. A candidate has to mandatorily fulfil the Attendance criteria of 100% in the Three Weekends Online program.
3. A candidate has to mandatorily complete 80 hours of sessions through e-learning modules.
1. No candidate shall be admitted to the DMBF examination unless he / she has been enrolled as a Member of the Institute and has complied with the Eligibility clause as mentioned at point no.9 or the directions being issued by Committee on Management Accounting from time to time.
1. Examination department will take the online examinations of two hours each subject for 80 marks multiple choice questions with negative marking of 0.25 marks.
2. For remaining 20 marks, internal assessment would be done by Committee for the various project works / presentations during the online Programme w.r.t. each subject.
1. A candidate may appear in the Examination as per the manner prescribed by the Examination Committee.
2. A candidate will be declared pass in a group if he secures 40 percent marks in each paper of the group and 50 percent marks in project work (i.e. internal assessment) w.r.t. each subject and a minimum of 50 percent marks in aggregate of that group at one sitting.
NOTE : In the event of furnishing any incorrect information / misrepresentation, the admission shall become invalid and No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
The applicant shall visit the website http://dmbf.icaiexam.icai.org/, Click on APPLY FOR EXAM / LOGIN link on the home page and enter his/her Six Digit Membership number and Date of Birth. These details will be validated with our database and the DMBF Application form will be released for filling. In case these details are not validated, the applicant will be advised that the combination of membership number and Date of Birth is not available in our database. In such a case the membership number or Date of Birth or both could be wrong/Not available in the list of eligible candidates and the applicant is advised to correct that. In case the applicant wishes to still proceed with this combination, the DMBF online form will be released and the particulars will still be captured but as ‘Provisional’ candidate. In case of any difficulty in filling online application form for January 2023 DMBF examination, please call helpline Nos. 0120-3054842 sufficiently well in time. The applicant will fill the details and upload the photograph & signatures. Uploading of photograph & signatures as jpeg / jpg files is Mandatory. The size of photo / signature should not be more than 50KB each. Please do not include dots in the name of files (eg. Incorrect naming A.P.Kumar.jpg , Correct naming APKumar.jpg) Click here to know more about cropping of scanned files. (i.e. Photograph and Signature).
For filling of Online Examination application form for appearing in January, 2023 DMBF exam, a candidate has to remit a fee of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two thousand only) per group. The Fee should be remitted using Online Payment gateway facility with Visa/Master/Maestro Credit/Debit Card/Rupay card/Internet banking / BHIM UPI.
In case you are not able to make online payment successfully, you may use some Other Bank's Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit Card and make online payment of Examination fee.
Examination fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances (except as provided in Para No. 15 hereinbefore).
At the end of payment process, a PDF file will be generated containing a Barcode number and Fee Payment Transaction particulars. Applicants are advised to safely keep a copy of this PDF for their records. The applicants are also advised to click on the Check Application Status link given on the site which intimates if the payment status at the exam portal has been captured successfully. In a small number of cases, the money may get deducted from your account but while the system is writing these details to our servers, a disconnection may happen and hence, the request to check the status of application. If the payment has not been recorded as successful for an attempt made by you, we request you to please pay again. In case multiple online payments are received by the Institute due to systemic error and you do not get a refund within 30 days from the last date for submission of applications, you can claim a refund of the excess amount paid by you, by writing to us at email@example.com within 45 days from the last date for submission of forms, along with documentary evidence, such as bank/credit card statement, of having paid the exam fees more than once for the same Membership Number. ICAI will verify the same and refund the excess amount, if any, paid by you.